DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Production Manager
Our ability to control production processes allows us to deliver more impressive experiences to TEKTON users. A Production Specialist is directly responsible for the quality of finished goods produced in the Production Center. He or she assembles and packs orders while upholding our high standards for quality, speed, and accuracy.
A Production Specialist needs to use technology comfortably and effectively, communicate openly, work collaboratively, and thrive in a fast-paced and physically active environment. The person in this position is required to repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds, work on their feet for the entire shift, twist and bend to pick up boxes, and operate material handling equipment efficiently.
- Assembles and packs orders quickly and accurately
- Maintains accurate counts of assembled product
- Examines and provides feedback on assembly processes
- Identifies product quality issues
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe work area
EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- A working knowledge of hand tools
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to use necessary technology effectively and efficiently
- Steadfast commitment to detail and process
- Ability to perform basic math calculations
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team atmosphere
How to Apply
Submit a completed application, along with any supporting documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org. To complete and save the PDF application, you must use Adobe Reader. If it's not already installed on your computer, you can download it for free from Adobe's website.Download Employment Application
Tekton, Inc. offers equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.