POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Production Specialist is comfortable using technology and thrives in a fast-paced and physically active environment. Production Specialists assemble and pack orders of varying hand tool products while maintaining a collaborative and clean work environment. We have high standards for speed and accuracy, so the Production Specialist is expected to work efficiently while paying close attention to detail.
In order to qualify for this position, you must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds, work on your feet for the entire shift, twist and bend to pick up boxes, and operate material handling equipment.
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Production Manager
- Assemble and pack orders quickly and accurately
- Maintain accurate counts of assembled product
- Examine and provide feedback on assembly processes
- Identify product quality issues
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- A working knowledge of hand tools
- Steadfast commitment to detail and process
- Ability to perform basic math calculations
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere