POSITION DESCRIPTION: We’re looking for someone who is passionate about hand tools to join our Product Quality team. Our ideal Product Quality Specialist is a tool user with an engineering mindset. He or she will become an expert in inspecting and examining hand tools and will apply a scientific approach to improving our quality control processes. The Product Quality Specialist must be a top performer who can maintain speed, accuracy, and efficiency while paying close attention to detail.
The Product Quality Specialist decides which TEKTON products meet our standards and which don’t. He or she must be self motivated and tirelessly dedicated to maintaining TEKTON’s reputation.
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Product Quality Manager
- Interpret product plans and their associated specifications
- Inspect, test, and measure product performance throughout various stages of production
- Ensure products comply with established standards and enforce consistency
- Catalog and organize all items that fail to meet required specifications
- Discuss and report inspection results
- Continuously improve current processes
EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Experience with hand tools
- Technologically proficient and analytically minded
- Steadfast commitment to detail and process
- Proven leadership capabilities