DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Product Quality Manager
Our vision is to make the world’s best tools accessible to every person. To make this possible, our Product Quality Team ensures that we only distribute TEKTON tools that meet our high standards. A Product Quality Specialist is responsible for inspecting and verifying that products are produced to meet our intended designs, established standards, and expectations for consistency. This person works quickly, accurately, and efficiently while paying very close attention to detail.
A Product Quality Specialist needs to be fast, effective, and comfortable with a range of technologies, including measuring and testing equipment. The person in this position is required to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with other team members.
- Interprets product plans and their associated specifications
- Inspects, tests, and measures product performance throughout various stages of production
- Ensures products comply with established standards and enforces consistency
- Catalogs and organizes all items that fail to meet required specifications
- Reports inspection results to the Product Quality Engineer and Product Quality Manager
- Continuously improves QC processes and procedures
EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Experience with hand tools
- Analytical thinker with an engineering mindset
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Steadfast commitment to detail and process
- Proven leadership capabilities