POSITION DESCRIPTION: The right person for the position is comfortable using technology and thrives in a fast-paced and physically active environment. Distribution Specialists pick and pack orders, unload containers, replenish inventory, and maintain a collaborative work environment. We have high standards for speed and accuracy, so the Distribution Specialist is expected to work efficiently while paying attention to detail.
In order to qualify for this position, you must be able to repeatedly lift up to 90 pounds, work on your feet for the entire shift, twist and bend to pick up boxes, and operate material handling equipment.
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Distribution Manager
- Pick, pack, and ship orders quickly and accurately
- Maintain inventory procedures
- Receive, check, and organize received product
- Anticipate and resolve potential problems, such as broken or dirty packages
EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Steadfast commitment to detail and process
- Ability to perform basic math calculations