DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Distribution Manager
In order for Tekton to continue delivering impressive experiences to customers and end users, we have to fulfill orders quickly, accurately, and with products that meet our high standards for quality. A Distribution Specialist is responsible for quickly and accurately handling materials, receiving inbound product, and replenishing stock.
Our Distribution Specialists need to use technology comfortably and effectively, communicate openly, work collaboratively, and thrive in a fast-paced and physically active environment. A person in this position is required to repeatedly lift up to 90 pounds, work on their feet for the entire shift, twist and bend to pick up boxes, and operate material handling equipment efficiently.
- Maintains accuracy while efficiently picking and packing orders, unloading containers, and replenishing stock
- Strictly follows inventory procedures, and participates in cycle counts of inventory as needed
- Uses good judgment to resolve problems such as broken or dirty packages
- Questions convention and develops innovative solutions to our current processes and procedures
- Works in compliance with appropriate safety and regulatory requirements
- Assists leaders in creating a culture of continuous improvement
EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Experience with hand tools
- Ability to use necessary technology effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team
- Steadfast commitment to detail and process
- Ability to perform basic math calculations
- Ability to work quickly while paying close attention to detail
How to Apply
Submit a completed application, along with any supporting documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org. To complete and save the PDF application, you must use Adobe Reader. If it's not already installed on your computer, you can download it for free from Adobe's website.Download Employment Application
Tekton, Inc. offers equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.