DEPARTMENT: Digital Experience
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Digital Experience Director
Our vision is to make the world’s best tools accessible to every person. To do this, we have to understand how users want to buy tools and make TEKTON products available through those channels. A Digital Experience Manager is responsible for growing our relationships with key digital customer accounts and ensuring that users have exceptional experiences through their websites. This person is also responsible for managing product merchandising, creating promotions and marketing events, and delivering impressive operational metrics.
A Digital Experience Manager needs to be fast, effective, and comfortable with a range of technologies in order to quickly master our EDI and ERP systems. He or she also needs to be proficient in Excel. Because a Digital Experience Manager regularly communicates with our customers, it’s important that the person in this position can clearly and thoughtfully convey ideas when speaking or writing.
- Drives growth of key online accounts through effective marketing, operations, and product merchandising
- Monitors and processes orders, invoices, and returns
- Coordinates and manages solutions to IT system errors
- Sets up promotions and marketing campaigns; monitors and reacts to metrics
- Analyzes and tracks sales and operational metrics
EDUCATION: B.A./B.S. or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Experience with hand tools and a deep understanding of the TEKTON brand
- Superior attention to detail and steadfast commitment to process
- Basic understanding of accounting and a strong sense for the accounting impact of the work
How to Apply
Submit a completed application, along with any supporting documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org. To complete and save the PDF application, you must use Adobe Reader. If it's not already installed on your computer, you can download it for free from Adobe's website.Download Employment Application
Tekton, Inc. offers equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.